Pages

01 April 2016

Pamper Night Must Haves

There is nothing I enjoy more than a pamper night. The absolute worst part about living in a dorm is not having a relaxing bathtub. But when I get the luxury of being home or being in a hotel, I love to take advantage and pamper myself. Here are my must haves for a relaxing pamper night.


1. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores // I am only on my first bottle and I already consider this a holy grail product. They are not kidding with clear improvement; the second I wash it off I notice cleaner pores and brighter skin. At the end of a long day I love how much this mask wakes up my skin. 

2. White Sand Body Scrub // The body scrubs at Bath and Body Works are fantastic (I also suggest trying their sugarcane scrub). Unlike a lot of their products, their is not an overpowering scent. This is great during the summer time when exfoliating is important for prepping skin for the sun. 

3. Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar // Everyone has heard of Lush's bath bombs, but have you ever tried their bubble bars? Run the bar under running water and it creates a beautiful, picture perfect bubble bath. Most are unscented, so it can also be paired with salts, a bath bomb, or oil. 

4. Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream // I love this line from Bath and Body Works, their True Blue Spa line. Their lotions are very rich and perfect for after a bath and post exfoliation. I love lathering my feet in this cream then putting on socks to let the lotion soak in over night. The next morning my feet are soft and ready for summertime sandals.  

5. Lavender Oil // Back in the days I would good about going to yoga class, my instructor would always put a few drops of this in our palms to breath in.  Originally I got this for that purpose, but then I discovered putting a few drops in my bath. The smell is amazingly relaxing, and after the bath fills the whole house. 

6. Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt // Any old epsom salt would do, but I like the scents of the Dr. Teal's. I actually put epsom salts in every bath and foot bath I take to relieve any muscle aches and pains. During a pamper night though, I take it one step further by adding the scented one. 

7. Volcano Candle // What more could I say about this candle? It's perfect and probably the only candle you need in your life. If there is a fan club for candles, I'd be the president of the Volcano Candle Club.

8. Satsuma Body Butter // Most scented lotions irritate my skin and give no results, but this one is different. The think consistency moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and glowing. The intense orange scent is my absolute favorite. All Body Shop body butters are classic and amazing products, but this one just takes the cake for me. 

What are your pamper night mush haves?


No comments:

Post a Comment