Pages

16 November 2015

Winter Skin Care

I love everything about winter. I love that I can wear scarves everyday, the air gets crisp, and all the wonderful holidays that come around. There is one thing that I do not enjoy during this time though, and that is dry skin. After many years of dealing with dry skin, I have come across several must need products to get me through the cold months. 

I have easily been using this moisturizing for five years and have probably gone through three bottles. It is light and does not feel heavy on the skin but does its job effectively. There are no perfumes and is kind on my sensitive skin. Honestly, I don't think I have to go on about this product because, as one of the best selling moisturizers of all time, it is pretty well known.

You will see that there is common theme with these products and it is that my sister makes great suggestions. She swears by this lip balm and now so do I. It keeps my lips from getting chapped and also has a great rosey tint. While I use it mainly as a lip balm, it can be used for rough hands, blemishes, and burns.

I suffer from extremely dry cuticles, and anyone else suffering knows how awful it is. This is another suggested product from my sister. Throughout high school, I kept this in my backpack and during down times would rub this onto my cuticles. It repairs the cracked areas and keeps them soft and moisturized. 

My other three products have been favorites of mine for years, but this one is a recent discovery of mine. After a lot of research, I have found that this is the best all over, skin care lotion. It has no scent, goes on lightly, and has almost instant results. I apply this after I shower, before I go to bed, and whenever needed. I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin.

How do you keep good care of your skin during the winter?







No comments:

Post a Comment