Pages

11 November 2015

What's Hot Now

Here is what I'm currently loving in the month of November.


Kate Spade's Madison Ave. Collection // If my style could be summed up in a single collection, I think it would be this one. I first came across the collection when I saw this picture of Karlie Kloss. Besides the fact that I absolutely adore Kloss, I loved the clutch she was holding and had to find out more. Between the big bows, over the top hats, and clean silhouettes, I just can't get over how much I want it all.  


Dior and I // On November 14, Dior and I is coming to Netflix. I'm a sucker for a good fashion documentary and from the reviews I've read, this is said to be one of the best. My sophomore year of high school, I studied the Dior house and became enamored by the revolutionary style for women in a time when we needed it the most. Don't miss this documentary! 

Glamour's Women of the Year // There's nothing I love more than women supporting women. This year, Glamour honored amazing women such as Misty Copeland, Caitlyn Jenner, Reese Witherspoon, and Victoria Beckham. All of these women are strong, beautiful, and inspiring. Check out all the honorees and their stories.

What are you loving this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment